Welcome to The Crown Estate
Awards we sponsor
The award schemes we sponsor communicate our core values of commercialism, integrity and stewardship.
This Renewable Energy Health and Safety Award is jointly sponsored by The Crown Estate and RenewableUK (RUK) to promote the sharing of best practice in health and safety across the sector.
Entries are assessed by a judging panel made up of representatives from across the renewables and health and safety industries. The judges look for entries that act as a beacon to drive and deliver the highest health and safety standards over what will be a critical stage of growth for the renewable energy sector.
The award looks for initiatives that demonstrate:
- outstanding health and safety performance and innovation
- successful sharing of health and safety best practice
- substantial impact on risk reduction
- long-term improvement in health and safety performance.
2013 award submissions
For further details and a copy of the entry form please contact either:
Peter Garrod, RenewableUK
+44 (0)20 7901 3045
Gabrielle Lynch, RenewableUK
+44 (0)20 7901 3044
E.ON Climate & Renewables won the 2012 award for their shallow gas case study at the Rampion offshore project.
The judging panel also announced that Mainstream Renewables should be officially commended for Hornsea Met mast project, and the deployment of innovative environmental, safety, health and quality management systems.
For more information, please visit the press release:
- 06 May 2013 Finalists announced for Aquaculture Awards
- 14 December 2012 We are National Property Company of the Year
- 07 December 2012 Scooping sustainable development accolade
- 04 September 2012 2013 Renewable Energy Health & Safety Award – nominations invited
- 11 July 2012 Crown Estate wins New London Awards Office category