- Almost allof the property in London's Regent Street and Regent's Park belongs to The Crown Estate.
- 145,000 ha- one of the largest rural estates in the UK.
- Around halfof the UK's foreshore is owned by The Crown Estate
- Gold and silverrights – the Mines Royal – belong to The Crown Estate.
Explore our portfolio by clicking on the regions or key icons. This map is not to scale and indicative only.
Our portfolio at a glance
- 5 per centvoid rate and arrears at year end (excluding those not being marketed such as development properties)
- £3 millionestimated total economic value of our workplace co-ordinator scheme, through which we brokered over 320 permanent employment contracts
- £239.5 millionrevenue from the Urban portfolio
- £5.9 billionvalue of urban property, including shares of property held in joint ventures
- Over £1.5 billionvalue of our prime regional retail and leisure assets
- Around 850aquaculture sites around the UK, primarily in Scotland
- £16.9 millionnet income for the coastal portfolio in 2012/13
- Over 4,000live leases and licences
- Around 500projects across the UK supported since the marine stewardship programme began
- £2.7 millionincome from aquaculture
Energy & Infrastructure
- £39.1 millionrevenue from the Energy and infrastructure portfolio
- £564 millionproperty value of Energy and infrastructure portfolio
- More than £13 millionincome from cables and pipelines in 2012/13
- 3.3 GWof installed capacity is in production from projects
- About 2.4 per centof electricity used in the UK comes from offshore wind farms and this continues to grow
- 2 GWtotal potential capacity of the more than 40 sites for wave and tidal projects we have leased around the UK
- £1.23 billionin 2012/13 the value of the portfolio increased by 3.5 per cent
- 13.9 per centtotal return for the portfolio in 2012/13, outperforming the IPD Rural Land Index
- 12.1 per centunderlying capital growth after transactions
- 140,000 hectares(345,000 acres) the approximate area of our rural portfolio
- £16.7 millionvalue of onshore minerals in 2012/13
- £25.3 millionvalue of forestry in 2012/13