Welcome to The Crown Estate
Through our community investment policy we invest in projects that have defined and measurable business and community benefits.
The Glenlivet estate stretches over 23,000 ha in the Cairngorms National Park, taking in farms and businesses, large tracts of commercial woodland and, most notably, breathtaking landscapes across areas of ecological and historical importance.
Get in touch
- 19 November 2013 Public consultation on Delamere regeneration plans
- 14 November 2013 The Crown Estate & West Somerset College host forest education day
- 01 November 2013 New mountain biking trails open at Glenlivet
- 26 November 2013 Exe Estuary Trail complete
- 21 November 2013 Delamere regeneration plans open for public consultation
- 01 November 2013 New Glenlivet mountain biking trails open
- 17 October 2013 Supporting pupils near Holmewood estate
- 08 October 2013 2,000 year old Roman villa found in Devizes