Welcome to The Crown Estate
Through our community investment policy we invest in projects that have defined and measurable business and community benefits.
The Glenlivet estate stretches over 23,000 ha in the Cairngorms National Park, taking in farms and businesses, large tracts of commercial woodland and, most notably, breathtaking landscapes across areas of ecological and historical importance.
Get in touch
- 17 April 2014 Tourism boost as nearly 5,000 visit new bike trails
- 04 April 2014 5,000 home development for Thetford approved
- 01 April 2014 Legal panel appointed for Rural and Coastal portfolio and Windsor estate
- 24 February 2014 Purchase of rural portfolio from Rio Tinto
- 05 February 2014 Dunster woodland activity centre gets go ahead
- 15 January 2014 Work commences on Lecht road junction project
- 12 December 2013 Early Christmas present for West Somerset Community College
- 26 November 2013 Exe Estuary Trail complete