Welcome to The Crown Estate
Through our community investment policy we invest in projects that have defined and measurable business and community benefits.
The Glenlivet estate stretches over 23,000 ha in the Cairngorms National Park, taking in farms and businesses, large tracts of commercial woodland and, most notably, breathtaking landscapes across areas of ecological and historical importance.
Get in touch
- 24 February 2014 Northumberland rural estate purchased
- 05 February 2014 Woodland activity centre granted planning permission
- 21 January 2014 Bringing in 2014 with raft of activity across strategic land portfolio
- 05 February 2014 Dunster woodland activity centre gets go ahead
- 15 January 2014 Work commences on Lecht road junction project
- 12 December 2013 Early Christmas present for West Somerset Community College
- 26 November 2013 Exe Estuary Trail complete
- 21 November 2013 Delamere regeneration plans open for public consultation