Welcome to The Crown Estate
Enhancing the value of our estate through active asset management, first class design and sustainability.
Working with our partners
Whether protecting the old, or developing the new, our approach is consistent - we demand the best. We value quality architecture and excellence in design because we understand the impact they can have on quality of life. We do not subscribe to one particular form or style.
Working with local authorities we produce development briefs for sites which are allocated for development. Our 'Design Guide' covers our core principles when it comes to development.
We work alongside development and construction partners ensuring they aspire to the same high standards we do. Our partners are required to work to our design briefs to deliver high quality buildings that respond to both the challenges of today and tomorrow, and that fit into and support the local environment.
Using these robust criteria and systems, we produce high quality award winning developments such as our energy efficient homes at Burnhill Green.
Get in touch
- 24 February 2014 Northumberland rural estate purchased
- 05 February 2014 Woodland activity centre granted planning permission
- 21 January 2014 Bringing in 2014 with raft of activity across strategic land portfolio
- 05 February 2014 Dunster woodland activity centre gets go ahead
- 15 January 2014 Work commences on Lecht road junction project
- 12 December 2013 Early Christmas present for West Somerset Community College
- 26 November 2013 Exe Estuary Trail complete
- 21 November 2013 Delamere regeneration plans open for public consultation