Welcome to The Crown Estate
18,600 m2 of new Grade A office space on Regent Street features cutting-edge technology to minimise energy consumption and has attracted global corporate tenants.
London plane trees can live to be hundreds of years old. These huge trees help 'clean' the urban environment by removing carbon dioxide, lead, manganese and nitrous oxide from the air during respiration.
In May 2010, we added Westgate shopping centre, Oxford to our asset list. The £56 million purchase from Capital Shopping Centres formed a part of our strategy to further diversify our urban property portfolio and reduce our central London weighting.
Queensgate Centre Retail Park in Harlow was purchased by The Crown Estate in December 2009.
As part of our agreement with Westminster Council on the Quadrant 3 development, we established and developed a Workplace Co-ordinator scheme.
Get in touch
- 12 February 2014 Urban sustainability acknowledged
- 21 January 2014 Bringing in 2014 with raft of activity across strategic land portfolio
- 13 January 2014 Ares Management to take Regent Street office space
- 02 January 2014 A New Year’s Honour for Crown Estate employees
- 13 January 2014 Ares Management take 30,000 sq ft Regent Street office lease
- 20 December 2013 £130m end-of-year regional transaction surge
- 13 December 2013 Cushman & Wakefield appointed to St James’s Market
- 09 December 2013 ZaZa Bazaar opens at The Gate, Newcastle
- 06 December 2013 Stars switch on St James’s Christmas lights