Welcome to The Crown Estate
18,600 m2 of new Grade A office space on Regent Street features cutting-edge technology to minimise energy consumption and has attracted global corporate tenants.
London plane trees can live to be hundreds of years old. These huge trees help 'clean' the urban environment by removing carbon dioxide, lead, manganese and nitrous oxide from the air during respiration.
In May 2010, we added Westgate shopping centre, Oxford to our asset list. The £56 million purchase from Capital Shopping Centres formed a part of our strategy to further diversify our urban property portfolio and reduce our central London weighting.
Queensgate Centre Retail Park in Harlow was purchased by The Crown Estate in December 2009.
As part of our agreement with Westminster Council on the Quadrant 3 development, we established and developed a Workplace Co-ordinator scheme.
Get in touch
- 11 April 2014 Avanta Serviced Office Group to open Regent Street business centre
- 10 April 2014 113 Jermyn Street purchased as part of St James’s strategy
- 19 March 2014 Lola Lely and RCKa announced as winners of Ground Floor Project
- 13 March 2014 Proposals submitted for regeneration of derelict Delamere site
- 11 April 2014 M&S extension at Silverlink Shopping Park
- 09 April 2014 New lets confirmed at the Coliseum Shopping Park
- 04 April 2014 Quadrant 3 fuel cell wins sustainability award
- 22 March 2014 ‘Reading Bug’ at Altrincham Retail Park
- 12 March 2014 Westgate plans gain approval from Oxford City Council