Use: Agricultural / Managed forestry
Purchased in 1944 and 1952. Large forestry estate of almost 800 hectares, let to the Forestry Commission. A further 117 ha directly managed.
25 October 2012
02 December 2011
Greater part reclaimed from The Wash, mainly in the last 100 years, with the last reclamations in 1972. Part was purchased in 1996 and 1998.
15 July 2011