As the needs of brands and ways of engaging with consumers evolve rapidly, we can keep you front-of-mind with our iconic spaces in the heart of London. Benefitting from street-level visibility in this global destination, and with neighbours like Apple, Bottletop, Burberry, Colourful Standard, Fortnum & Mason and innumerable galleries and restaurants, our spaces are an ideal place for a retail pop-up, experiential marketing, or brand engagement activity.
Previously, our neighbourhoods have welcomed headline-grabbing pop-ups and activations from the likes of:
- London Fashion Week
- Google’s Curiosity Rooms
- Channel 4’s marketing activation to launch the TV Show “Humans”
- Sipsmiths pop-up Christmas gin shop
- Stars on Canvas- charity art exhibition and auction of original pieces created by celebrities
- Colourful Standard’s first ever London retail pop up store
- David Bowie Fame, Fashion, Photography exhibition
- Launch of innovative cosmetic concept Duolab
- Togetherband’s not for profit campaign to engage over a billion people in the UN’s 17 Global Goals
2-4 Princes Arcade
Located at the gateway of Princes Arcade is this striking 643 sq ft unit with a double height window facing Piccadilly.
23 Jermyn Street
Occupying a prominent corner position on Jermyn Street, close to Piccadilly and Regent Street St James’s, is this 2,705 sq ft unit.
7 Regent Street St James’s
Occupying a prominent position on Regent Street St James’s, in very close proximity to Piccadilly Circus, is this 900 sq ft unit.
12 Waterloo Place
Moments away from the bustle of Piccadilly Circus is this iconic 7,800 sq ft standalone unit.
55 Regent Street
A rare 33,000 sq ft retail space in the heart of Piccadilly Circus, Central London.
78 Regent Street (no flyer available at this time)
Located in the middle of world class retail and lifestyle flagships stores is this 2,600 sq ft unit.
See 'further information' on the right of the page for more details.