Media & Insights
Our latest insights, news and views.
Dan Labbad, Chief Executive of The Crown Estate, reflects on the value of purpose in business
Taken from a speech given on 23rd June – British Academy Summit on ‘The Future of the Corporation’.
It’s fair to say that when I joined The Crown Estate at the end of 2019, dealing with the impact of a global pandemic wasn’t how I imagined spending my first six months.Find out more
Latest press releases
- Regent Street plans unveiled to deliver a greener, cleaner, safer and more accessible West End
- Seabed rights awarded for offshore wind extension projects
- The West End expands cultural offer with Koppel Project pop up
- Three exciting new brands announced for Fosse Park's extension
- Strong prospects for offshore wind in Wales: Rights awarded for two new projects, including Wales’s first ever floating turbines
Wild West End is a natural success
Through our Wild West End partnership, we’re creating a green corridor linking Regent’s Park and St James’s Park.Read more
Rooftop oasis for honey bees at Princesshay
High above Princesshay, Exeter, our peaceful rooftop garden is home to around 100,000 honey bees. Positive for biodiversity and popular with local people, our busy bees also provided the inspiration for a beautiful artwork, ‘Princesshay Honey Flow’.Read more
Simon Goodwin, our Senior Commercial Manager in Minerals & Infrastructure, gives an overview of the electricity interconnectors industry and the projects we have licensed in the past year.Read more